UWESO seeks to hire qualified individuals for the positions listed below and all prospective candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Title: Community Based Facilitators (9)
Duty Station: Oruchinga/Nakivale (5), Kyangwali (4) Refugee Camps.
Reports to: Project Officer/Coordinator
Details and Job Description
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Community Mobilization and Sensitization about the Project.
- Facilitate the self-selection of potential VSLA group members.
- Conduct training of VSLA groups.
- Support Project Staff on various project activities.
- Conduct regular monitoring and providing guidance to VSLA groups.
- Data Collection.
- Support the formation of project structures.
- Support livelihoods assistant to promote community agriculture and nutrition activities.
- Conduct sensitization of beneficiaries on various project components.
- Monitor day to day project progress and report emergencies for quick action.
- Mobilize UWESO Branch Executives in the District of operation and selling of UWESO Membership cards.
- Perform any other duties incidental thereto and/or a may be assigned by the Project Officer/Coordinator.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Social work and Social Administration, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Project Planning & Management or any other related field.
- Willing to reside within the area of jurisdiction after appointment
- Knowing the local language will be an added advantage.
- Able to ride a motor Cycle.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with copies of academic transcripts, detailed CVs, contact addresses of three professional referees to:
Human Resource Officer,
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. BOX 8419, Kampala. Tell: 0392 777 448
Or Email to: email@example.com (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB) Deadline: January 16th, 2020 not later than 5 pm.
We shall respond to shortlisted candidates. All invitations for interviews will be done formally.