UWESO is an indigenous Non-Governmental Organization registered with the Uganda NGO Board and is committed to improving the quality of life of orphans and other vulnerable children.
The Organization seeks to recruit a qualified and competent Assistant Accountant;
No. of Positions: One
Job location: Soroti
Nature of appointment: Contractual Basis
Tasks and key responsibilities;
1. To ensure timely requisition of funds, make payments, documentation and proper accountability at the region.
2. To ensure safety and regular repair and maintenance of the assets.
3. To prepare timely financial management reports of regional activities.
4. Line manages support staff.
A Diploma Accounting & Finance, Business Administration or the equivalent.
Experience and Skills:
1) A minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar post working with a reputable NGO.
2) Ability to use computer packages like Microsoft Office and accounting software applications like Navision, and Quick books is an added advantage.
3) Must exhibit a high degree of integrity.
Send your Application letter, CV (Max 3 pages) including names of 3 referees, copies of relevant Academic documents to;
The Human Resource Officer,
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Tel: 0392 777 448
Or Email to email@example.com .
All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB)
Not later than 27th October 2017 at 3:00 pm.
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.