Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) is a National Non-Government Organization that was founded in 1986 by Ugandan mothers committed to supporting and caring for orphans and vulnerable children (OVC). Its vision is to have “Healthy Children living in a peaceful world of Opportunity “and its mission is “Shriving to improve the quality of life of vulnerable children and youth for them to survive and thrive.”
UWESO seeks to recruit competent, highly motivated, and committed individuals to fill the position of:
Human Resource Manager (1 position based at Head Office and Reports to Head of Finance and Operations
The HR Management role has a dual output namely managing change and creating and maintaining a competitive and happy workforce.
- Develop and implement a Strategic & Business HRM Policy for UWESO
- Plan for and administer the HRM Directorate in line with existing policy
- Develop, implement, and monitor a talent, Learning and development management policy and strategy for UWESO
- Define, profile and contextualize a performance and engagement culture at individual and department levels
- Records & Payroll management
- Develop and implement an organization-level knowledge management policy
- Develop and implement a change management policy
- Develop and implement a reward and recognition policy to ensure a competitive and happy workforce.
Education and Experience Requirements
Degree in SWASA/Social Sciences/ Human Resources, plus a POST Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Masters in Business Administration is an added advantage.
5 Years and above in the Human Resources Management field.
In-depth knowledge of the labor law and HR best practices. Proven working experience as HR Practitioner.
Click on the link below to fill in the form.
Send copies of your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please include your current salary
All documents should be sent as a single pdf document (not more than 5MB)
Deadline: June 22, 2023 not later than 5 pm.