Invitation to bid for disposal of Assets –UWESO/DISPL/18-19/00001
- Uganda Women’s Effort to save Orphans intends to dispose of Motor Vehicles, Motor Cycle, Maize mill & Haler, IT equipment among others. The assets are sold on an “as is, where is” basis and the organization will have no further liability after sale.
- UWESO therefore, invites sealed bids for the purchase of the above assets in various branch offices i.e. Masaka, Mbarara, Soroti, Mbale, Masulita in Wakiso, Hoima and Kampala.
- Interested bidders may inspect the assets at the above address as follows:
- UWESO Head Office Kampala 21st June 2019 between 09:00am to 05:00pm
- UWESO Masulita Children Village 24th June 2019 between 09:00am to 05:00pm
- UWESO Mbale and Soroti Offices 25th June 2019 between 09:00am to 05:00pm
- UWESO Mbarara Office 26th June 2019 between 09:00am to 05:00pm
- UWESO Hoima Office 27th June 2019 between 09:00am to 05:00pm
- UWESO Masaka Office 28th June 2019 between 09:00am to 05:00pm
- Applicants for Motorcycles and Motor vehicles shall pay a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Shillings only) deposited on DFCU bank account No: 01063500159157 Acacia Branch or any other DFCU branch. other items non-refundable fees not applicable.
- Acknowledgement of payment shall be done only at UWESO Head Office Kampala after proof of payment by interest bidders. Biding document with list of items can be accessed from UWESO website or all offices.
- Bids must be delivered and addressed to, The Chief Executive Officer, Attention: Procurement, Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO), Plot 2, Tagore Crescent Kamwokya, and P.O. BOX 8419, Kampala Uganda not later than 9th July 2019 at 12:00 pm. late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids under Motor Vehicles, and Motorcycles will be opened in the presence of the bidders, while other categories will be opened internally at any specified date chosen by the Organization.
- Bidders must submit only one sealed envelope for each item being applied for & write the item name on top wright corner of the envelope.
For more information download the bid document below
|1||Publish Bid Notice||18th June 2019|
|2||Inspection Date||Clause 4.(a-f) of advert|
|3||Bid Opening Date (Vehicles & Motorcycles)||12th July 2019 12:30pm|
|4||Bid Closing Date||9th July 2019 12:00pm|
|5||Evaluation Process||16 working days from bid closure.|
|6||Display & Communication of BEB notice||5th -9th August 2019|
|7||Contract Award & Signature||15th August 2019|